Elim Park Health Care Center Honored to be Named
a U.S. News & World Report Best Nursing Home

The designation of a U.S. News & World Report Best Nursing Home for 2016-17 represents only 13% of best-nursing-homes_2016-17_outlined
all homes in the U.S. The designation of Best Nursing Home is given only to facilities that demonstrate
appropriate use of key services and consistent performance in national quality measures. To qualify as
a Best Nursing Home this year, facilities had to earn an average of 4.5 stars or better during the reporting period

Our Post-Acute Care and Rehabilitation Services

elimpark-therapy-03-optFor individuals in need of short-term, intensive rehabilitation after a hospitalization, surgical procedure, injury or illness, we offer a 45-bed, subacute rehabilitation wing.

Key to these services is an interdisciplinary team of nursing, rehabilitation, recreation and social work professionals who work closely with the resident, their physician and family to create an individualized plan of care.

Wide Range of Care

Our experienced staff provides a wide range of therapeutic services in an ultra-modern, spacious rehabilitation center, which includes homemaking and community re-entry training areas. Outcome studies show that a full 80 percent of our subacute and rehabilitation patients resume independent living in their own homes. For the other 20 percent who may need additional therapy after discharge, we also provide outpatient rehabilitation services.

  • Inpatient, short-term subacute services
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapy
  • State-of-the-art subacute unit for inpatient stays
  • Our fully-equipped state-of-the-art 3,000 square foot Rehabilitation Services Center
  • Outpatient rehabilitation services
  • IV Therapy
  • Social work services and discharge planning
  • Registered dietician services
  • Licensed by Medicare and Medicaid
  • Telephone and cable TV access
  • Free wireless internet service
  • A comfortable, home-like environment
  • Medical support 7 days a week

  • Lab and x-ray with four hour turnaround

  • Diagnostics; ultrasound, echocardiograms, electrocardiograms, Doppler ultrasound and swallow studies

  • Social work and psychiatry services

  • Physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT), speech-language pathology (SLP) and aquatic therapy

  • Nursing for frequent vitals, strict intake and output monitoring, blood glucose monitoring, nebulizer treatments,incentive spirometry

  • IV meds and fluids, peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC), surgical drain management, and analgesic pumps

  • Clysis for hydration and total parenteral nutrition (TPN)

Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Aquatic Therapy
Learn more

To learn more about the quality care the Elim Park Health Care and Rehabilitation Center offers, or to make an appointment to visit us, please contact an Admissions Coordinator at 203-272-3547 extension 123 or email us at admissions@elimpark.org.