The Wellness Center
Wellness is part of Elim Park's culture. Engaging the mind, body and spirit is our top priority, and our 12,000 square foot Wellness Center is at the heart of the program.
The Wellness Center is open daily from 5:30 am - 9:30 pm
Our residents enjoy many options that are available to them in the Center - all are included in the monthly service fee except those noted.
- Fitness assessments to establish a baseline and monitor progress
- A consultation with experienced staff member to discuss an appropriate exercise program for you
- A 30' x 60' warm-water (87°) pool
- Aquatics classes
Three levels, nine classes per week
- A whirlpool (101°)
- An aerobics room
- Group exercise land classes
Four levels, seventeen classes per week
- A strength and cardio area with state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular equipment that accommodates older adults
- Monthly Wellness Newsletter
Also available at additional cost:
- Massage Therapy. Appointments may be made with a licensed massage therapist. Massage Therapy is provided at an additional charge to the resident. Gift certificates may be purchased for residents by calling 203-272-3547 ext. 371.
- Personal Training. Appointments may be made with a certified personal trainer if residents desire one-on-one training. Personal training is provided at an additional charge to the resident.
- Aquatic Therapy. Aquatic services is be available to the residents of Elim Park, Cheshire and neighboring communities with referrals from their physicians. Learn more »
Guest Waivers and Orientation Information
Guests of Elim Park Place residents are welcome to use the Wellness Center, click here to learn more >
Elim Park is committed to the health and well-being of our residents. Our certified staff provides education and instruction in a caring and positive environment. Individuals on our Wait-list are eligible to purchase a membership to use the Center. You may contact us at any time to discuss our Wellness and Fitness Program by calling Barbara Womer at (203)272-3547 ext. 371.